Monday, August 6, 2007

A.G.

I have been house sitting and am currently flipping through the channels on the TV machine, looking for something to keep me company.
And suddenly, it just fell into my lap: the American Gladiators. Memories passed over me, of after school viewings of American Gladiators.... the rearranging of furniture and the execution of our own Gladiator events using NERF products... And how i'm pretty sure i was always the wost. I would attribute that to my girl-ness and lack of real desire to participate in these events.
Just so you know, from the view from Viper's helmet-cam clearly shows Tower's inability to stay in sync. Well, that is something like what the announcer said.

Anyway, does anyone else have American Gladiators memories?

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I think we should have an A.G. night during the reunion. Elle and Bryn would be some hard contenders.

Tara said...

I can't say as I have ever see the "AG"'s in action but if you guys do have an A.G. night at the reunion I would like an invite to be a witness, I'm pretty sure the Cohen family could give me a pretty good idea of what's going on.

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh yeah, we could very easily have an American Gladiators night. I'll have to dig out my spandex, but we can do it.