Thursday, August 23, 2007

California and the Beach

I will take a moment from reading Nancy Drew and the Clue of the Whistling Bagpipes to update you on our "Family Reunion." I say " " because it was only an honest to goodness Family Reunion for maybe 4 hours, when the extended family got together, and for about three days it was my brothers and i, but after those three days Paul and Marissa (seen here) had to go back home.
I guess all I'm saying is that I'm glad we visited Morro Rock, and this Family Reunion was no "Wear a T-shirt with your name on it to distinguish between the thousands of cousins and aunts and uncles" affair.



It was a very beachy F.R. and it is important to sunscreen your kids every day. I had no idea. But this is general practice.


Also, if you have ruffles on your swimsuit, you tend to run faster.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I had no idea that ruffles make you run faster, thanks for the tip!