Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Athletic Shoe Repair Compound

One of my athletic shoes came apart just a bit. I needed to glue it back together. I've been uncertain what kind of glue to use on my athletic shoes. I would look around the house for different glues but didn't find anything I thought would work.

That's when I realized that I needed to look outside the box (or house) so I went into Dad's shed, he showed me the glue drawer, and lo and behold I found something called the Athletic Shoe Repair Compound.

Perfect.

2 comments:

Usandthings said...

Wow, that's a magic drawer. I wonder if it's a Drawer of Requirement. Like, if you needed a screwdriver, or cookies, or a garden trowel, you could find it in that drawer.

Jodie said...

I wish I had a glue drawer. Or lived close enough to someone who had a glue drawer. Seriously...when will you guys all move out to PA!!!!!