Thursday, February 24, 2011

Current Top 16 Songs

Okay, so this is what I have been listening to, in this particular order. Or.. frequency? Anyway, now that I am really good at riding the bus, I am able to listen to a lot more. These are the songs that I keep turning to for happiness.

Please note, this is only music. This in no way represents the use I get out of my iPod. Maybe I'll have a podcast post later.

  1. Animal Neon Trees
  2. Alright With Me Kris Allen (Quite honestly, I'm not exactly sure what he's saying, but I like it anyway.)
  3. Stupid Cupid Connie Francis (Connie is brilliant. I also like Vacation and Hollywood, but I haven't been listening to them lately. I think it's mostly her ballads that she is known for, but I listened to some of them, and meh.)
  4. Something That I Want Grace Potter (from Tangled)
  5. It Snowed Meaghan Smith (I thought I would be over this song by now. But it keeps snowing, and there is no other song I feel like singing when it snows.)
  6. Baby Justin Bieber & Ludacris (So.. as far as I know, this is the only Bieber song that I like. I think it's just that Ludacris takes it up 12 notches for me. I love that Luda.)
  7. Everything Michael Buble
  8. Do You Believe in Love Huey Lewis & The News
  9. Change of Seasons Sweet Thing
  10. For Your Love Marching Band
  11. Haven't Met You Yet Michael Buble
  12. If You Find Yourself Caught In Love Belle & Sebastian
  13. You Don't Send Me Belle & Sebastian
  14. Love It When You Call The Feeling
  15. Never Be Lonely The Feeling
  16. New Shoes Paolo Nutini
So it turns out that most of these songs are about love and relationships.

Please don't think any less of me.

4 comments:

Usandthings said...

So, a couple things. The only Justin Bieber song I've herd is the Baby Lady song that he sang with Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live.

I only knew that stupid cupid song from that princess movie where mandy moore sings it.

Tyler bought me the new Belle & Sebastian CD for Christmas, and I love it.

Tyler and I were mildly obsessed with "Do You Believe in Love" for a while right after we first got married, and we sang it all the time.

I've never heard 75% (I actually calculated) of these songs. Moreover, I've never even heard of 62.5% of these artists.

I am not hip.

Jodie said...

Thanks for many new additions to my playist!

Tara said...

I also feel I haven't heard of many of these songs...does that mean that although I'm single and out and about...I'm not hip either? I'll have to work on that, this reminds me of when we were making "Tara's Love soundtrack" at BYU-I and you introduced me to Jr's in love...Also sorry buddy but I can't stand BAby...B has played it so much it ruined it.

Kylie said...

Ah crap. I hardly know any of these songs. I need to start listening to them all.

Also, I think almost every song is about love and relationships. Except "I Paid My Money" by Ben Folds.