Thursday, February 10, 2011

ThunderSnow, Blizzaster, or in other words, Blizzard of 2011

During the Blizzard, we never lost power. Thank goodness, because I had very important things to do like paint my nails, clean the kitchen, read a magazine, and email back and forth with Hope and Diana about what exactly I wanted as my birthday cake.

I was fairly busy, but I did manage to go outside for a quick Blizzard 2011 pic:


And, because you want to see more pictures of the snow, I will be happy to oblige.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011



Wednesday was officially declared a Snow Day, which apparently hasn't happened for over 10 years. Or something.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Everyone back to work, no matter what.


This is my street. It didn't get plowed until Sunday or Monday or something.


But, the main roads were cleared in no time at all.


This is my building:


And again, my street.





The End. I hope you enjoyed the Blizzard of 2011 as much as I did. Next up, my birthday!!

No comments: