Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Bed the Storage Unit

I decided it was time to wash my sheets. They are currently in the washing machine, swishing around and around, but before they got in there I had to dig them out.

I had a large collection of things that had taken up residence on top of my sheets. Are you ready for what I found? I sure hope so, because I'm about to list them.
  • A pair of pajamas
  • Two sweaters that were both worn for under 2 hours
  • A pair of jeans
  • Four books
  • A cookbook
  • Two journals
  • Two envelopes with credit card offers
  • A newspaper
  • One Bible
  • One Book of Mormon (from a different set)
  • Four magazines
  • A receipt
So here I sit, waiting for my laundry and staring at my pile of stuff. I should probably find a place for it all, but they each seemed so happy nestled in my bed,  that maybe I'll just put them back from whence they came.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I have no idea how you sleep with all that junk on your bed buddy! I'm shoving of everything from my bed before I can sleep in it.