Sunday, September 9, 2007

The 51st Post



Thanks to more free tickets to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, I went with Tara and Mary for my 2nd trip in 2 weeks. This time I kissed a fish.




And took another picture near the big whale.



And I got to see more Otters. I am Wild About Otters.
I even found an otter charm for my charm bracelet.

In another area, we saw river otters, and river otters do a latrine dance. This otter got out of the water right in front of us, and started shaking it's booty, and we thought it was so cute, and it got it's whole body in the dance, and suddenly, we saw grossness flung from it's rear! It was shaking the poo out!

We were so shocked and could hardly believe what we saw.

We needn't stand in wonder for too long, because once the original poo-er left, another otter came up and did the exact thing in the same spot. And then another otter came to perform its latrine dance.

It was all really gross.



Tara got caught under the wave machine. She looks happy about it, though.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh, you did take some great pics. Thanks for helping re-live the otter experience, it want' gross enough the first time. LOL. Man that wave machine was great!