Saturday, December 22, 2012

Free Underpants

I forgot to tell you:

Grandma and I were walking around the intimates department in JC Penny, and we passed some underwear for sale. It was a set of briefs that were pastel, satin, and full coverage. Super full coverage. Think almost to the waist and straight across the top of the legs.

G-ma points to them and says, "What size underwear to you take?"

Uhhhh.....

"I bought some just like this but they are too big, maybe they would fit you."

Hmmm...

1) What 28 year old woman would want to wear her G-ma's underwear?

2) I wear garments. Which, really, have more fabric than the satin set in question, but that's not really the point. Doesn't she know about garments? Maybe she forgot. I don't mind that.

I had been racking my brain for a way to get out of this, and so I said, "Oh, I don't like this style. Too high at the waist."

And, somehow, that got her to drop the topic.

Anyway, we still have a three pack of Grandma underpants hanging around if you know of anyone who wants them.

2 comments:

Diana C. said...

free grandma underpants! Wow. thats kind of amazing. and no i dont want them, but thanks for the offer ;) Merry Christmas to somebody!

Tara said...

What size are they? You never know when some large satin patties might come in handy. :)