Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Logical Explanation

It has been freezing here, and it has confused me to no end. I'm not saying, "Oh, I've been so cold," I'm saying, "It has actually been below freezing when I leave in the morning and when I come home at night."

It's weird. I don't remember it ever being this cold here. Maybe I have a bad memory, but I'm pretty sure this weather is a bunch of crazy talk. And it seemed to have come on suddenly. Only one month ago I was at the beach, enjoying the sun, sand, and surf. And now, well now I want as many layers as possible when I go outside.

My only logical explanation for all of this is that Jodie brought the cold with her. She's from the Great White North, you know.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

It's true. With my maiden name and nationality, there is no other logical explanation. Now, bring on the snow!!!