Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Pajamas!

My favorite part of Christmas this year (besides The Crud) was the pajama photo shoot.


Mother had made us all awesome pajama pants this Christmas, so naturally a photo shoot was in order.


Mary wanted to do a Not Serious photo, and for some reason, Not Serious meant volleyball. We didn't plan it, and somehow we ended up with a bump, set, spike photo. I don't even like volleyball. It's a great photo, though.


Also, did you notice that the males have duck pants? Duck=Manly, of course. Well, if you didn't notice the ducks, I'm holding Brandon's leg up so you can see it more clearly. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh man, I love this. That matchy-matchy goodness has so much Christmas spirit!

Good work holding up that foot. I did notice it without your tip-off and I loved it.

Tara said...

I love these photos!!! You all look fab! You mom did a great job on the new pj pants.
Ps. ducks are very manly