Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference Weekend was da bomb dot com.

For example, Jodie made cinnamon buns from a top secret recipe.


Elle very seriously scrubbed a potato.


The Wades did some loud yard work.


We tried to button baby Wade's shirt, but he just wouldn't let us. He's young, but he knows what he wants.

And, I hung out wit' da girlz.


I'm not sure what's going on with Elle... I think that maybe she realized Grandma was taking that picture at such an extreme angle that she needed to compensate for it. I think.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Haha! I love that unbuttoned shirt. Kids are so funny.

For instance, mine just started to eat a tissue. I gotta go.

Tara said...

nice job GC weekend! I love that Jodies reciepe is so top secret that her face can not be shown. Also "the babies" are just so cute, especially Wade. So great.