I am sitting here waiting for the numbness from my dental work to wear off. My ear is beginning to feel tingly, my lower lip is starting to function again, and my gums are telling me they have just been poked and prodded for an hour and a half. I can't decide if I should slowly sink into the comforting depths of depression as I start to feel the pain, or if I should stay positive and update everyone on the good things that have happened in my life.
I guess option two is best. I guess.
1) Although it feels like it could happen soon, my face has not actually fallen off.
2) I played catch with Dad after the dentist. It felt good to throw again, and my face was still really numb, so I felt great.
3) My manicure looks freakin' awesome.
4) I gave a good lesson at FHE last night. We read and discussed this talk by Neal A. Maxwell.
5) I started cleaning my room.
6) I met this little guy at the dentist:
Yup, that's a pup at the dentist's office.
7) A few weeks ago I sat on this chair in this alley behind my work as a coworker gave me a haircut right next to the Bio-Hazard bins. It was great.
8) I was driving home from Grandma's and I saw someone recycling their tree. I don't know why they couldn't cut it any smaller, but I guess they couldn't.
9) And finally, the last time I saw the Balls, they gave me the most stellar gift: Their Boo Boo Records frequent buyer card. It was all filled up, and all I had to do was use it.
I will write all about what I got at Boo Boo's in a later post. Right now I'm going to crawl into bed.