Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap day is a day of decision

Brandon and Jodie have welcomed any and all suggestions for the name of their newest offspring.

The other brother and sister-in-law have been very tight lipped about the potential name for their newest offspring, and i was just fine with it, UNTIL THE BABY WAS BORN AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE A NAME FOR HER.

Yes, the sweet little girl was born yesterday morning, and as of yet, there is still NO NAME FOR HER. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS GIRL A NAME?! She just needs one, really.

As you can see, i feel very passionate about this. Apparently, Baby Girl Cohen could be named any of about 5 names, and i say pick one and get on with it.

Now, i know Paul is a slow decider. It took him a while to choose a wife. It takes him a while to decide when exactly he wants to crush you to smithereens when playing Settlers of Catan, but i think Marissa should really step it up, make a decision, and inform her husband.

Is that too much to ask? Just a name for a child?

I say, name her Judith, after Judy who has graciously volunteered to take me to get my car at the car place today.

How hard was that?

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Lovin' the passion Myriah...as always. Names are tricky man...I'm just glad we've decided...now we just need this tike to GET OUT OF ME!! I can't handle all this hormonal craziness much longer.

Myriah Cohen said...

Yeah, i am chock full of passion.
Dad came home tonight and said he knows the name, but he doesn't know the spelling. What is the use of that?

Also, I know how you get a baby inside you, but how do you get one out?

Kylie said...

I don't care to answer that last question. I prefer to just wait it out and never think about it prior to the actual getting-it-outness.

Also, my sister had a friend who named their kid Boy because they couldn't come up with a name for him. Lots of people scoffed at it, so they added a "d" and he is now known as Boyd. He's probably 6 or 7 now. Poor kid.

I hope your new niece isn't named Girld or Femalie or something!

Myriah Cohen said...

LOL.

No, seriously, LOL.

I love it, Ky.