Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fashion's Night Out

In case you haven't been keeping track, September was a few months ago. Fashion Night Out (because you know all about it) was in September. Naturally I went (thanks work! and thanks for the VIP swag bags!) and it was tons of fun. My coworker and I jumped in a cab after work and first headed down to Saks on Michigan where we went to celebrate Brian Atwood's more affordable (read: still not affordable) shoe collection

I LOVED the DJ. I don't know who that guy was but he was amazing. So I requested that Christy take a photo of me with the DJ in the background. Do any of you recognize him? Any idea what his name is? I don't have a lot of DJing needs, but I wouldn't mind knowing his name. 


Christy


Our favorite shoes from the new collection




They also had models wearing the most stunning pieces. I don't know how models do it, man. They must have been exhausted. When we didn't actually spy Brian, we went up to the 900 Shops to meet up with the rest of our coworkers and some of my friends. Look! Friends:


1 comment:

Tara said...

I love this outfit you are wearing!You look great. Please bring it home so I can see it in person & possibly gain some ideas for my new expanding "I'm a professional now" wardrobe.