Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things are sad sometimes


I finally threw out my favorite house shoes. I found a replacement for them, but it's just not the same. I was so sad the day they really officially became unwearable.

And other traumatic news:


Friday night was vomiting night. Somehow, i had gotten sick. So i puked up a storm. In the middle of the night, of course. So i stayed up, vomiting, and didn't get to bed until 8 in the morning.
Because of this, i had a really late night on Saturday. I sat down at my computer, contemplating life, and noticed that the top of my book shelf was wet. It turns out that one of my favorite (not) roommate had left some food storage in the cupboards above my book shelf. She had a gallon of water up there that somehow got a hole in it, and slowly leaked all over my stuff.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, that was a horrible day! Wow, that girl (the nameless one) with H20 really is reuining lives to spite her rather far distance from Rexburg. Thank Heavens it's all over and you can get back to a roommate free (besides me occationally) California!