Monday, July 16, 2007

False Eyelash Sunday

I like a good themed Sunday every once in a while.
My favorite is Side-Pony Sunday. A good one is Curly Hair and Glossy Lips Sunday, though not as catchy as Side-Pony Sunday. We tried to abbr. it to "curly and glossy" but that needed more explanation that i cared to hash out.
Anyway, last Sunday was False Eyelash Sunday. Don't let the name confuse you: there was more than just one false lash. I just decided that False Eyelashes Sunday was a bit harder to say, and if we want people to like it, it's gotta be catchy. This may explain the low turn out to Curly Hair and Glossy Lips Sunday.

To get the full effect of the fake eyelashes, you will need to click on the picture so it becomes HUGE and you can experience all that is the fake lash. I gave you two pictures, two slightly different angles, to get the most out of this post.






And that is what it looks like with my eyes closed. Clearly.
It is kinda the hardest thing in the world to put on fake eyelashes. Mostly, the hardest part is walking the fine line between "pretty" and "Hooker/Transvestite."
P.S. I was going for "pretty"



This is the Taylor Building, the building where i will receive my diploma cover in two days. I am so excited.

4 comments:

Mark said...

I'm glad you were going for pretty.

Jodie said...

Those lashes were pretty sweet...and looked real! Nice work! Congrats on getting the diploma soon...wish we were there.

Usandthings said...

I'm with you on how hard it is to apply fake eyelashes. I used to wear them for stage shows (along with curly hair and bright red lipstick... which I wouldn't recommend for a Sunday because that's definitely airing on the hooker/transvestite side). Nice work.

Tara said...

You did do a great job, and you do look very pretty. I think fake eye lashes must be the hardest thing in the world to apply because I'm pretty sure the only time I've worn them (Brianna applied them) and I looked like a hooker/trasvstite maybe you can teach me the proper way now that you'll home in TWO DAY! Hurrah. Also congrats on today I can't wait to hear all about it.