Saturday, October 6, 2012

Time to start dreaming of a Spring trip to Spain

I just walked to the bus stop. My whole body was screaming that it didn't want to be doing this. I stayed out too late last night to make this morning walk feasible. And it's cold. It's the first really cold morning of the year. 37degrees. Plus wind chill. You know what that means: winter.

Sigh.

I've had a good run of it this year. I shouldn't be too upset that things are drawing to a close. It's been the year of the trip and I've loved it. However maybe I need to save a little more for a rainy day. Specifically, a blizzardy day, cause what else is there to do during a blizzard than to shop online?

1 comment:

Tara said...

It's roughly 95 degrees here today and I have a cold...if it makes you feel any better? Dont freeze to death okay?