Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy November!

Tonight we made turkeys!


Yeah, you are looking at that turkey and thinking how labor intensive it must have been. Well, it was a bit time consuming, but well worth the effort. Not only was it cute, it was delicious.


People who saw me making my turkey later asked me where it was. I told them I ate it. Never before have I seen so many shocked faces. What else was I suppose to do with it? Stare at it? Try and transport it home? Keep it forever? Yeah right. Take a picture and move on, people. Specifically, move on to eating your turkey. You will be glad you did.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I love your turkey. He's so cute and delcious looking. I'm not really a turkey fan, but I would eat THAT turkey any day!

Don't you think that is how the jewel of the turkey should taste? Go ask Gma.