Thursday, January 28, 2010

Adventure Day

On those blessed weeks that I have the opportunity to work on a Saturday, I usually end up with a random day off during the week.

That day was today. It started like most random days off: sleep in, eat breakfast, read the paper, work out, dink around online, take a shower, do something, receive call from Jodie regarding their next big adventure, put on shoes, grab jacket, hop in adventure-mobile, begin adventure.

Today we went to see the Monarch Butterflies at the Pismo State Beach.



Also, as a follow up to the butterflies, we hit the Pismo pier for a little dancing in the sun.



Hopefully Jodie will post pictures of the awesome swings we swung on. Hopefully.

Oh, and also I think my parents have decided to get a dog. Tomorrow. And I think it's going to sleep in my room. Who knew?

No comments: