Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Spiral Ham

This past weekend, Elizabeth and Patrick came to visit the Central Coast. Naturally we went to Montana de Oro.


This is the only picture I have of all of us. I think it's a pretty good picture.


The walk was quite fabulous. We found this skeleton which I was completely ready to believe was real,

however, what was it doing chillin' right on top of the brush right next to the trail?


I also took quite a few pictures of that place, as usual. I decided that maybe I should compile all the Montana de Oro pictures I have. I'm positive I have roughly a billion floating around my hard drive.



Peter started in on a story, so I decided to take a picture of him. This is the point of his story when he knows he is losing the suspension of disbelief.



Elizabeth found this ocean-made weapon. She swung it around and threw it into the sea. She knocked out a surfer, or a sea lion, we couldn't really tell.


And here we have Patrick, standing on the spiral ham. If you take a close look, you will see his amazing calves. I saved this picture for the last because it's so fabulous.

5 comments:

Usandthings said...

Patrick's calves really are something.

Claire said...

amen.

Tara said...

agreed...that is an amazing pic...if he ever goes on a online dating site, I think that should be his profile pic. Looks like a great time was had by all!

Jamie Pearson said...

Oh I love that place!

Kylie said...

Okay, I love the Spiral Ham! I want to stand on it. Will it make my calves look that awesome? Doubtful. But I'll still give it a go.

I want to go to there.