Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Nerd Test

I have an acquaintance who will never let you use the terms Nerd, Dork, or Geek in any haphazard fashion. She will always correct you if she feels the term Nerd was more applicable than the term Geek.

I have always thought this quirk was endearing, but mostly endearing in a "oh, this is just more ammunition for my mockery" sort of way.

Anyway, anytime she would try to explain herself I would just tune out.

Tonight I came across a blog that gave great definitions of the differences between the terms. I thought it was extremely enlightening, and as I'm sure you would never want to appear uneducated, I will include the link: http://thenerdtest.com/tnt/

Now all the Nerds, Geeks, and Dorks on "Saved by the Bell" make sense.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

This is great. I have always wanted written definitions of these words. THANK you!