Monday, March 5, 2007

Question

Question:
I have a Book of Mormon class i need to take for my last semester. Basically, it comes down to taking it from a teacher who appears to be very easy, or taking it from a teacher who is known to be hard, but apparently, i would learn a lot. Also, i checked out his website, and there seems to be a lot of stuff dependant on how cool my other classmates are. Group meetings and projects and such. So, do i want to learn a lot? Do i want to hope for the best freshmen to be in my class? Or should i keep my nose down, take an easy class, and if there are dumb freshmen in my class (which BOM is a freshmen class) i won't have to interact with them?

I don't know. What does everyone think?

4 comments:

Usandthings said...

You need to make a decision matrix. Call me and we'll talk about it. Also, why do you not capitalize your 'I's? The shift key to much of a hassle?

Kylie said...

I say take the easy one. You don't want to have to stress out about your BOM class when you are graduating! Ignore the freshmen! GO EASY!

Myriah Cohen said...

I've made a MarCom Matrix before, but never a decision matrix. It sounds wonderful.
And yes, yes, that darn shift key really slows me down. Actually, i really have no idea why i don't use the shifty, but i don't. Does it make you uncomfortable?

Anonymous said...

the way i see it you have potiental to learn alot in either class after all the book of mormon promises to give us guidance with any concerns even dumb freshmen! gj