Thursday, March 22, 2007

Going to Crazy

Oh! Oh, hey guys!
Howz it going? I haven't been around much, that is for sure, and i am so sorry. I've been busy going crazy. But that is no excuse. How are you suppose to put off doing stuff if you don't have my blog to distract you? I know, it is rather unacceptable. But you could always go to www.homestarrunner.com for a good time.
Well, while you run off with Strong Bad and the others, i will finish up three advertising campaigns (my goal is to get them printed and bound by Saturday), prepare for my trip to Chicago, and learn about a thousand new German words, and then be tested on them. But i should count my blessings: at least my house isn't as sticky as Amanda's.
I'll see you guys after finals week.



1 comment:

Jodie said...

CHICAGO! I heard through your parents you were going there soon. That's so exciting. You'll have to let us all know how it goes when you get back. Chicago is my Mom's favorite place. I've never been, except for the airport for a connecting flight.