Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Will Kill Me. It was nice knowing you.

I made it through winter. Everyone said Chicago winters are terrible and the worst thing ever. But it was easy.

No one told me that spring is what kills you.

It's been raining and raining and raining and raining. I just need some sunshine!

See the thing is, where I grew up in California, winter meant rain. I made it through Chicago winter, now that it is springtime, I have to make it through California winter as well. It's all a mean trick. Do I look like I want two winters? No!

I've been contemplating going to get a spray tan, in the hopes that it might cheer me up, however I have absolutely no time for happiness right now.

It was nice knowing you. If I don't make it back from Chicago, it's because spring killed me.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!